This delicious banana loaf is based on one of our favourite recipes from Madeleine Shaw! We’ve added some raw chocolate to ours (because you can never have too much chocolate!). Give it a try and let us know what you think.
Seeds from 1 vanilla pod
110g coconut oil, melted
250g coconut sugar
4 ripe bananas
4 tbsp milk of choice
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
275g flour (we used half buckwheat and half ground almond flour)
50g chopped raw chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 C/Gas Mark 4.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a food processor, apart from the chocolate.
- Stir the chocolate pieces into the mix.
- Line your tin with greaseproof paper.
- Pour in the cake mix.
- Bake for 50 mins (the loaf should come out almost cooked through, but still moist in the middle).
- Remove loaf from tin to cool, and then it’s ready to enjoy!