– 2 banana nom bars
– 2 tsp coconut oil
– 1 banana
– 2 tbsp peanut butter
– Half a cup of almond milk (or other milk alternative)
– Handful of soft dates
– 1 banana
- Pop the Banana nom bars and two teaspoons of coconut oil in a blender and blitz until a fine crumb is formed.
- Spoon the oat bar mix into your serving dishes and press down with a spoon to form the base of the pie.
- Next, blend the dates and almond milk until a smooth sauce is formed.
- Spoon some caramel sauce into a bowl, leaving a small amount to use as the topping.
- Add two tablespoons of peanut butter to the bowl of caramel sauce and stir until combined.
- This mixture is then spooned on top of the biscuit base.
- Chop the banana into slices and arrange on top of the peanut butter caramel.
- Drizzle a little of the caramel sauce from earlier over the top, and you’re ready to serve!
This recipe is great as it doesn’t require any baking, and can be made in the morning and stored in the fridge until needed. You can even try out different variations—how about adding a little bit of Himalayan pink salt to make a salted caramel sauce?