Blueberry and banana crumble with cashew custard
1 generous handful of blueberries
1/2 nom banana oat bar
1/4 cup cashew nuts
1/4 cup boiled water
1/2 cup cashew/almond milk
1 tbsp brown rice syrup
Small pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 180c
- Thinly slice the banana into coins and gently heat in a saucepan along with the blueberries until nicely softened and gooey.
- Transfer this into a small ramekin or dish.
- Take half of your nom banana oat bar and crumble into pieces to create your crumble topping. Sprinkle this over the top of the fruit and bake the crumble in the oven for around 10 minutes
- For the custard, add the cashews and water into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Add in the remaining ingredients and continue to blend until you’re left with a really creamy, pourable custard mix.
- Serve the crumble with a generous helping of custard and enjoy!
Recipe by the brilliant Charley’s Health