1 whole egg
1 egg white
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/3 tsp ground ginger
Splash of vanilla extract
Tsp coconut sugar
Coconut oil for cooking
4 small slices of bread- use gluten free if needed NOM Foods salted popcorn
Fresh fruit to garnish
Agave/honey/brown rice syrup
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, salt and coconut sugar and mix well.
- Heat a tsp of coconut oil in a pan and bring to a medium heat.
- Soak the bread in the egg mixture and insure this is evenly coated on both sides, place this into the hot pan and cook until golden and crisp, before flipping to cook on the other side.
- Repeat this with all of the bread slices.
- Serve topped with fresh fruit, a generous handful of popcorn and a drizzle of your favourite sweetener of choice. Enjoy!