These chocolate and raspberry parfaits are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers. They’re made using our bars, by the talented Samantha Hadadi.
4 Nom bars (I used Cacao & Raspberry)
For the chocolate avocado mousse –
100g good quality dark chocolate, finely chopped
2 – 3 tbsp cacao (to taste)
2 tbsp maple syrup (or more, to taste)
2 small to medium ripe avocados, stoned and chopped
¼ cup coconut milk, or more
1tsp vanilla paste
Pinch Himalayan salt
For the raspberry sauce –
1 punnet (200g) fresh raspberries
2 tsp water
1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
70g good quality dark chocolate, ideally 85% cacao solids or more
Handful chopped nuts of choice (I used pistachios)
- Start by breaking up your Nom bars into smallish chunks. Place half of the chunks into the base of four small glasses or ice cream dishes. Set aside.
- Make your raspberry sauce by gently heating the raspberries with the water until the fruit starts to break down. Remove from the heat and stir until liquid, adding in the maple syrup if needed. Set aside.
- Make your avocado mousse by melting the dark chocolate into a bain marie. Place into a blender with the remaining ingredients and blend smooth, adding more coconut milk if needed. Again, set aside.
- Spoon some of the raspberry sauce over the chunks of Nom bars in each glass or dish. Sprinkle with half of the chopped nuts, then spoon over half of the chocolate mousse.
- Add the remaining Nom bars, then repeat the layers – raspberry sauce, chopped nuts, chocolate mousse.
- To finish, melt the remaining dark chocolate in a bain marie, and spoon over the finished desserts. Serve immediately, or place in the fridge to set for more ‘crunch’. Serve with more chopped nuts and fresh berries, if desired.