• 1 1/2 cup jumbo oats
• 2 tbsp Manuka honey / maple syrup
• 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
• Heaped cup Nom Salted Maple popcorn
• Tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a tray with baking paper.
- Gently melt the coconut oil and honey together in a saucepan.
- Add in the oats and sunflower seeds and mix well, so that everything is evenly coated.
- Then, carefully stir through the popcorn, making sure that you don’t completely crush the popcorn pieces.
- Transfer this onto the baking tray and bake in the oven for around 16 minutes- tossing half way through to prevent it from burning.
- Serve and enjoy!