70g raw chocolate – 72% and above 1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp smooth almond butter
1/2 cup puffed brown rice
2 Nom Foods Bars
Handful of raisins
- Line a dish with grease proof paper and set aside.
- Gently melt the chocolate, coconut oil and almond butter together. Stir continuously until completely melted and everything is well mixed.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the puffed rice, raisins and crumble in the NOM bars.
- Pour over the chocolate mixture and stir everything well so that all of the dry ingredients are evenly coated in the chocolate.
- Pour this into your lined dish and smooth over the top layer.
- Pop this into the freezer for a couple of hours to set. When you’re ready to serve, slice into pieces and enjoy.