- 1 cup butternut squash- diced into cubes 1 large handful of spinach per person
- 1 large handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 a large avocado
1 packet of NOM salted popcorn
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp honey/maple syrup/agave 1 tsp light tahini
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Add the cubed butternut squash into a baking dish and season generously with sea salt and pepper. You could also add some mixed herbs or paprika if you would like.
- Roast this in the oven for around half an hour, or until soft.
- Add a generous handful of baby spinach into each of the serving bowls and scatter with sliced cherry tomatoes and avocado wedges.
- To make the dressing, mix together the tahini, honey and rapeseed oil, then season with salt and pepper.
Once the squash is almost cooked, sprinkle the popcorn onto a roasting tray and roast in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the squash into each of the salads and drizzle each of them with some of the dressing. Top with the crispy popcorn pieces and enjoy!
Recipe by Charley’s Health